All our physiotherapists are more than capable of treating Golfers, however, John is our expert in this field.
- All our physiotherapists are more than capable of treating Golfers, however, John is our expert in this field. He acts as first contact for all other physiotherapists and provides in-service training to ensure all physiotherapists are up to date with the latest research and developments.
- John himself is a keen golfer, but more importantly, he is extremely enthusiastic about assessing and treating golfers through up to date and evidence based techniques.
- His assessment and treatment techniques are grounded in sound biomechanical and physiological principles. If a problem is extremely acute and a biomechanical assessment is inappropriate assessment will take 30 minutes. For most cases, however, a 60 minute assessment is recommended so he can also perform a Biomechanical analysis of your golf swing using traditional “eye balling” methods (video analysis coming soon).
- John has “formalised” his knowledge in early 2013 by completing prestigious courses provided by “The Golf Athlete” and “Titleist Performance Institute”.
- If you would like to make an appointment exclusively with John then he is available to our Walkden and Middleton clinics.