At Metro Physio we undertake physiotherapy work from a variety of Medicolegal sources, including direct referrals from solicitors, intermediary companies, insurance firms and individuals funding treatments themselves.
- We frequently assess and treat individuals who have suffered musculoskeletal injuries following road traffic accidents, industrial accidents, trips and slips.
- Following a thorough assessment and diagnosis we produce reports tailored to the needs of the referring party including objectives and goals for subsequent treatment. Reports are always returned with 1 working day of the individual leaving the clinic.
- If treatment is deemed appropriate and funding is available, we ensure treatment commences as soon as possible. We utilise a variety of evidence based treatment techniques such as exercise therapy, mobilisations, manipulation, acupuncture. When appropriate we will liaise with GP’s / solicitors / occupational health departments and other medical professionals to ensure the individual receives the best care possible.
At Metro Physio we conduct Medicolegal assessments and prepare Medicolegal reports for solicitors regarding musculoskeletal injuries that have been sustained via a wide range of accidents including:
- Road Traffic Accidents
- Industrial Accidents
- Tripping or Slipping Accidents
- We are a team of highly experienced HCPC/CSP registered physiotherapists who deal with musculoskeletal problems on a daily basis. Additionally, we are very accustomed to the specific assessments of whiplash type injuries and other musculoskeletal injuries sustained in accidents. We are members of the Medicolegal Association of Chartered Physiotherapists and have a sound understanding of the Medicolegal process.
- We have a number of conveniently located clinics across Greater Manchester and Merseyside where we can perform Medicolegal assessments. We have a prompt and efficient booking process and will always offer an appointment within 48 hours. Additionally, we will always meet guidelines from instructing solicitors and will return reports well within the timeframes assigned.